dominican republic major languages
Dominican Republic - Atlapedia® Online
OFFICIAL NAME: Dominican Republic . LANGUAGES: The official language is Spanish which is spoken by 98% of the population while the remaining 2% of .
Languages Spoken in Each Country of the World Infoplease.com
See the official language of each country of the world and the .
Bits of Culture - Dominican Republic
Interesting Facts. Languages. Official language: Spanish <top>. Map. <top> . The deceased person's body is not embalmed in the Dominican Republic. <top> .
Ethnologue report for Dominican Republic
[See also SIL publications on the languages of Dominican Republic.] República Dominicana. 9,470,000. National or official language: Spanish. Literacy rate: .
Standard YouTube License
What languages are spoken in the dominican republic
Spanish is virtually the only language spoken in the Dominican republic, . What is the main stopover between Birmingham and the Dominican Republic?